They are tender with a nice bite to them. The brown bits give the perfect little crunch. Plus, they are seasoned really well and the pomegranate vinaigrette adds just the right amount of sweetness and acidity to send them over the top! Plus, they are the perfect side dish to almost any meal!
You guys! I have been converted!! DO. NOT. TELL. MY. LOVE! I can’t give him the satisfaction of knowing that I have changed my opinion of Brussels sprouts because of his recipe (although his cute smug smile suggest he already knows).
If you love Brussels sprouts, or even if you don’t, give this recipe a try. You might be surprised at how lovely Brussels sprout can be!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cut in half through the stem
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate vinaigrette - we use Cindy's Kitchen of Brockton oil free
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the Brussels sprouts on a sheet pan and drizzle olive oil over them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then toss to coat. Arrange the Brussels sprouts in a single layer on the sheet pan and place them in the preheated oven. Roast for 20-30 minutes until they are fork tender and starting to brown.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a bowl and immediately drizzle with the pomegranate vinaigrette. Serve hot.
- Pomegranate vinaigrette can be substituted with balsamic vinegar.